Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MY STORY

I have searched, all my life, for answers but ended up with even more questions.I may have failed (even more than I have succeeded)but I have come to love and appreciate each and every day of my life & the beautiful people I have been privileged to share it with:each and every one of you has helped little me grow BIG. God in His infinite mercies & divine providence has blessed me immensely through all of you,from those with whom I shared a simple "Hi" to those I have shared the most intimate parts, dreams and hopes of my life with.For these and more reasons, I say a BIG thank you and may God bless you, even as He has through you blessed me. To all of you my sisters,brothers,fathers,mothers and friends I say, to borrow the words of famous Nigerian crooner Tuface Idibia, "WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULD BE NO ME".You all are the reason for my existence on earth. In light of all these, there is only one spot in my life reserved for you all-Number One.For in your own special ways you have all been special blessings. Today the BIG question is have I found the answers? Yes:Right there in the questions themselves, lie the answers and the keys to life. In asking the BIG questions I have come to understand that life is one BIG classroom with lessons to learn at every twist and turn.

No comments: